lørdag 29. juli 2017

Denim all the way! ;)


Hi there! Have you seen the Denim Collection from Magnolia? It is so cool! I just love the dies and two stamps:) I have used Sitting Denim Tilda for my card, and coloured her with Distress ink as usual. She is the sweetest. In her hair I have also put some liquid pearls. 


I have made the tags and the pocket on the right side with the dies from the Denim Collection. 
The pattern papers are from Maja Design, and the Denim & Friends Collection


I wish you a great evening!
You can also see this post in my Magnolia blog.
And in the Maja Design blog.

With love, 
Camilla

4 kommentarer:

Patty O'Malley sa...

Fabulous card, Camilla! I love this sweet Tilda and the beautiful card you created. I am always so in awe of your cards!

Irene Mendes sa...

Absolutely stunning as usual. I really love your cards they so shabby and elegant. Hugs Irene

Anonym sa...

Hun er Nydelig!.. Herlige Farger. Likte Lommen så godt.. og hjertene.. Stilig!. Flott form på kortet og Stilig pyntet!


ลาลีกา

Sol sa...

Nydelige Tilda!! Dette stempelet er så søtt! Vakker Fargelegging. Flotte lag på lag med papir og pynt!! Kjempefint pyntet!!